For over 80 years, PEDiNOL® has been a privately held, specialty pharmaceutical company focused on meeting the needs of podiatrists and their patients. Our mission is to serve podiatrists by delivering high quality products supported by attentive customer service.
Since our founding in 1925 by Dr. Harry Goldwag, a pioneer in the podiatry profession, PEDiNOL has been dedicated to serving podiatrists. The enduring success of the PEDiNOL created by Dr. Goldwag can be seen in the fact that our first product, Hydrisinol® Creme, a moisturizer for the feet, maintains a loyal following among podiatrists to this day.
After purchasing the company in 1969, Richard Strauss, R.Ph., preserved PEDiNOL's focus on meeting the needs of the podiatrists. Under Richard's leadership the company met many milestones including:
- Launching valued products like Phenol EZ Swabs®, Ureacin®-20 Creme, and Castellani Paint Modified
- Becoming the first company ever to receive the American Podiatric Medical Association's (APMA) Seal of Approval for our products
- Developing and expanding PEDiNOL's podiatry focused national sales team
- Opening PEDiNOL's corporate headquarters and distribution center in Farmingdale, NY
In 1999, Gary Strauss was named Executive Vice President. Under Gary's leadership the company expanded the scope of its product offerings by building a portfolio of podiatric focused prescription products. In November 2009, Gary was named CEO of PEDINOL. The PEDiNOL of today boasts:
- Diverse portfolio of podiatry focused prescription products, over-the-counter products, podiatry in-office products, and podiatrist dispensed products
- 14 products with the APMA Seal of Approval
- Podiatry focused national sales team
- Full back office support staff
At PEDiNOL we are dedicated to following our mission and expanding on this long history of service to podiatrists and their patients.